I was banging my head against the wall this morning trying to come up with a good tinfoil post that I haven’t covered yet. It wasn’t exactly writer’s block, I just wanted to do something different. And trying to find an item to post without actually the theme directly, or indirectly tied to the nefarious New World Order is hard work, given that they have their slimy tentacles intertwined thoroughly in everybody’s business.
(These examples are from Wikipedia by the way)
- The Kensington Runestone purported to be a 14th century Viking artifact found in North America.
- The Piri Reis map made by the Turkish admiral Piri Reis from a diverse range of sources; it supposedly contains an accurate map of Antarctica.
- Tecaxic-Calixtlahuaca head – terracotta head found in Mexico that some say is of Roman origin,
- The Fuente Magna, discovered in Bolivia. Ceramic bowl with writing in alleged Sumerian cuneiform.
- The Gympie Pyramid in Queensland, Australia – said by some to be evidence that the Inca were in Australia before the Europeans.
- The Saqqara Bird in Egypt, discovered in a tomb, claimed to be a 7-inch model of a flying machine.
Unknown societies or with extreme ages
- The Acambaro figures, from Acámbaro, Mexico, some of which are in the apparent form of dinosaurs.
- The Baghdad Battery, dating from between 250 BC and 250 AD.
- The Baigong Pipes, unexplained pipes found in a cave in China.
- The Coso artifact, containing a spark plug from the 1920s.
- The Crystal skulls at Lubaantun, in Yucatan and in Belize.
- A cubical block of metal in coal, also known as the Wolfsegg Iron, found in Austria.
- The Dorchester Pot, Massachusetts, United States.
- The Dendera Lamps, engraved into a relief in a temple dedicated to Hathor, Egyptian Goddess of the Milky Way.
- The Bayan Kara Ula Disks, better known as the dropa stones; found near Nimu in the Chinese region of Sichuan, and dated to be 12,000 years old.
- The Ica stones, Peru, allegedly depicting anachronistic images such as dinosaurs and modern medical procedures.
- The Kingoodie hammer, Scotland, dated from 460 to 360 million years ago.
- The Klerksdorp Spheres, South Africa, dated 2.8 billion years ago – their regular shapes lead to claims that they were artificially created.
- The mortar and pestle set discovered in Table Mountain (California), allegedly dated to about 50 million years ago.
- The Iron Man (Eisener Mann), dating to the 13th century.
There are instances of out of place archaeology also. See links below:
- Salon article: “Archaeology from the dark side”
- Free Ebook by Tedd St. Rain on OOPArts “Mystery of America: Enigmatic Mysteries and Anomalous Artefacts of North America – A Connection to the Ancient Past
- Extensive website on OOPArts from a Creationist perspective
- The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artefacts
- Goodbye Columbus
- Shell Middens Along the Coast
I haven’t checked these all out yet, but I think I’ll do that after I post this particular piece of tinfoil information. Have fun!