As I mentioned in a previous thread (yesterday in fact) stories about the 1947 Roswell Incident keep popping up, usually after a key witness dies, or by a second-hand witness who knew the individual involved.
Clark C. McClellend was a science officer who served in the Space Shuttle Fleet and was a member of NASA 1958 to 1992. He claims to have worked with German scientists who emigrated to the U.S. under the auspices of “Operation Paperclip” (program to smuggle prominent Nazis out of East/West Germany). One of which is the most famous, Werner Von Braun, founder of the U.S. Space and Ballistic Missile Programs.
McClellend’s story seems to be an independent confirmation of June Crain’s story, that the German scientists after they came to America worked on the New Mexican crash site debris the first eight months they were in country, Von Braun being one of them:
- During my long years of service in our national space program, I was very fortunate to come to know and exchange some very exciting data with former German scientists, who had been brought to the USA under Operation Paper Clip following WW II. These men were the elite of the German rocket programs controlled by Adolph Hitler. On many occasions I had the distinct privilege of speaking with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the leader of the elite group, and several other scientists who were assigned to the ABMA (Army Ballistics Missile Agency) launch crews at the Cape Canaveral launch sites. Eventually, these same men were incorporated into the new National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) organization. During the periodic MFA (Manned Flight Awareness) meetings that were held at Cocoa Beach, I was able to talk freely and briefly with such scientists, particularly Dr. von Braun.
- On one such occasion, he and I had taken a break and stepped out of the Cocoa Beach Ramada Inn into the back patio. I admitted that I was aware that he and his German Scientific team were located not too far from the crash site at that time. They were launching captured V-2 rockets from the White Sands Testing Range. On this night, I asked him a question concerning the Roswell Incident that caused his eyebrows to raise.
- Did the Roswell Incident in fact happen, was an alien craft recovered along with alien bodies? Did you have a chance to go to the crash site?”
- Dr von Braun was a cigarette smoker and he lit one up. He thought for a second, then proceeded to talk freely about his inspection of the crashed craft.
- He trusted me to hear such astonishing events because I vowed to not report it to newspapers, magazines, television, etc. I never broke that vow. Since he is deceased, and the incident happened over fifty years ago, I am now disclosing what I heard. I have a right to speak about anything – even things that, according to certain agencies, “do not exist.”
- Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was “alive.” The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. He said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he’d seen several times at White Sands. His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit.
- That’s when I became lost in the moment. We returned to the awards ceremony, in which he participated, later bidding farewell. I went home with my head spinning from all I had heard. Keeping this quiet for many years was very difficult, especially with the temptations of having many friends and associates who believe in UFOs, ETs, etc. I never released this amazing data to Major Keyhoe and NICAP, or the public, until now. I considered my honor sacred when a vow was made.
Promises made by individuals which get released upon moment of death would seem to be credible information at first glance. McClellend makes a good witness because military and space operations people are trained to be observant and to have a sense of duty and honor. Telling lies to spread an agenda wouldn’t be in this particular person’s personality would it? Would he clam up instead of telling a lie?
You have to remember, this was in a generation when a man’s word was his honor and a hand-shake was as good as a written contract. But as my friend Uber Highwayman is fond of saying, “Trust nobody who is beholding to the Government for their pay, because the NWO is close by pulling the strings”. (Okay, I’m probably paraphrasing here, but am I close, yes?).
My point is that even with seemingly credible witnesses, the NWO might be spreading disinformation to cover for other projects and/or crimes. One needs to continue self education and vigilance.