Today is July 4th, 2008, the 232nd anniversary of the Declaration of Independence and the transformation of the Thirteen North American British Colonies into the United States of America.
Perhaps it is time to ponder if we are truly “independent” in any real interpretation of the word.
According to the online dictionary, yourdictionary.com, the definition of independent is, “the state or quality of being independent; freedom from the influence, control, or determination of another or others.”
Hmmm, think about that for a moment, “freedom from the influence, control, or determination of another or others.”
Can you think of any situation in your life right at this moment where you can apply the above statement truthfully and honestly?
And no, not in the etheric ‘spiritual’ sense either, in the actual three dimensional space you’re currently occupying.
You can’t, can you, if you’re honest with yourself. I’m certainly not. If you’re an ordinary working shmuck like me, you have to answer to your boss at work, spouse and children at home, friends and perhaps most of all, society and the GOVERNMENT.
Now people in this country are perhaps the most delusional in the history of “Western” civilization. We believe that we are “The Chosen” by God, like the Jews, to spread our form of culture throughout the world and “enlighten” the unwashed masses to our way of “freedom” and “democracy.”
And we actually still believe we have freedom, democracy and a “Republic” here, and that the ‘government’ still answers to the people, despite the evidence to the contrary over the past eight years!
The rest of the planet laughs at us, because they see the Emperor of the World has no clothes, while we picture ourselves wearing the finest vestments of gold, silver and jewels.
Psychopathic. Sociopathic. Schizophrenic. Genocidal. Delusional.
Just plain nuts.
And who fools us into thinking we are “independent?”
I could go over a litany of globalist elites who actually run the government and the planet here, things I have gone over and over again in the past. But I won’t. I will give a list of things that everyday people will recognize immediately though that directly impact their lives:
1. The IRS. Need I say more?
2. OPEC/ExxonMobile/Chevron/British Petroleum, etc. Need I say more on that?
3. Department of “Homeland” Security/FEMA. This government agency takes away the complete illusion of ‘freedom’ during a perceived national emergency. Homeland = Fatherland = Motherland. Get a clue.
4. NAFTA/CAFTA/SPP/WTO. Trade agreements made and signed over the past 16 years without a vote from citizens and instituted without the knowledge thereof. Effectively gave the manufacturing capability of the nation away to places where no labor or environmental laws exist. But we still have the industrial ability to make weapons of mass death and sell them. Not everyone has those high paying jobs though, thank goodness.
5. Wal-Mart. Globalist company du jour. China’s biggest customer and dumper of el cheapo stuff on the American public. Most of which can only afford to buy anyway since all good paying manufacturing jobs went to China!. Viscious circle!
I could go on all day, but you get the point here. The United States and its citizens are no longer independent in any true sense, but are instead one big cog in the ever growing globalist machine that is going to enslave us all.
Awareness is growing, but not fast enough I fear.
We need to awake from the bread and circuses we are being fed and once again be the independent people we claim to be.
Or the idea of Independence will once again be a memory for another 6000 years.