The economy remains much in the news this past week as the Big Three automakers are still holding their collective hands out to the US government for some Monopoly money. As of this writing, the White House is granting them a $17.4 billion bail-out from the TARP Fund.
God forbid the CEOs running these dinosaurs are going to go without their golden parachutes at Christmas time, eh?
That won’t do, that wouldn’t be the American Way, would it?
In science news, scientists discover that Mars has mineral evidence of a past water environment; http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSTRE4BH7IV20081218 and could Mr. Obama’s Green Agenda be already starting?; http://blogs.reuters.com/environment/2008/12/18/green-jobs-really-on-the-way-new-us-solar-plants-announced-this-week/.
As always, Jeff Renses’ site has a take on the Zionist/NWO agenda; http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2008/12/talmud-stock-market-and-bernie-goniff.html , http://www.rense.com/general84/d22er.htm and my pal gfish at Weird Things writes about NASA, bureaucracy and why US space exploration will likely languish during the Obama Administration; http://worldofweirdthings.com/2008/12/18/nasa-vs-the-bureaucrats/#comments.
Again, an early post, no ‘Tubes connection yet except for work or library. If anyone wishes to write me, use my GooglePlex account, firstname.lastname@example.org or leave something here. I will try to respond in an appropriate time during the week, Monday through Friday. No weekends until I get reconnected.
Have a good week and Yule folks!
- APOCalypse 2500
- Pete’s Basement
- After The Deluge
- HS Hal Spacejock – Free ebook download
- Dragon Moon Press
- Starship Data Sheets
- Tom Swift and His Motor Cycle: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/4230
- Tom Swift and His Air Ship: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/3005
- Tom Swift and His Submarine Boat: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/949
- Review: The Day The Earth Stood Still (Keanu Reeves version, not Rennie classic)
- Reviews: Books: The Love We Share Without Knowing
- Paul of Dune
- Weird Tales Classics: Zothique
- A Disruptive Stellar Nursery
- A New Angle on Dark Energy (I still think dark energy is the 21st century version of the 19th century “aether.”)
- Life Beyond the Snow Line
- Considerations of a Dual Propulsion Mode High Relativistic Gamma Factor Interstellar Manned Spacecraft
- Speculations on the Nature of Dark Energy (More “aether” stuff)
- A Brief Overview of Some Concepts Regarding the Acceleration of High Relativistic Gamma Factor Capable Manned Interstellar Space Craft
(James may come off like a wordy kook, but he has some real good ideas at times)
(More esquisite astrography!)
- Archeologists Find Unique Entombment
- Of Neanderthals and dairy farmers
- Archimedes and the 2000 year-old computer
- Dec 7 08 :Noted anomalist and UFO historian Jerome Clark talks of UFOs as possible extraterrestrial visitors and possible expressions of a larger reality that we do not fully understand. Clark has been involved in researchng such anomalous events for over 45 years.
- Dec 14 08 : A UFO and Paranormal Roundtable featuring T. Allen Greenfield, Jeff Ritzmann and Jeremy Vaeni. Greenfield is asked about a claim he made, during his previous appearance on The Paracast, about a possible major UFO-related event that might occur in or near Houston.
- John Anthony West – Ancient Egypt
- David Livingstone – The Dying God, The Illuminati & Bloodlines
- Frank Albo – Freemasonry & Western Hermeticism
This is the last issue until after the holidays. Hopefully I’ll be independent again and possibly with my own ‘Tubes domain. Until then, Yule, Winter Soltice, Christmas, Hanukka or what ever floats your boat!