I was in an “Ancient Aliens” mood yesterday and caught up on some of the more recent Season 2 episodes on YouTube (and drove my wife nuts LOL). Some of them referenced the American desert Amerinds’ (Hopi, Apache, Ute, Navajo) legends of sky people and how they helped The People as they came out of the Earth to populate the world again after the destruction of the previous one (Hopi legends speak of the impending destruction of this one). Which leads into last night’s Paracast with Gene Steinberg and co-host Chris O’Brien as they interview researcher Gary A. David, author of “The Kivas of Heaven: Ancient Hopi Starlore” . In it David speaks of ancient desert Amerind legends and how they relate to other ancient cultures, specifically Ancient Egypt. Good show.
Search Site and Internet
This Month Is…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Project SERPO and the Alien/Human Exchange Program
- Was this a response to the 1974 Arecibo Broadcast?
- Baseball and Freemasonry?
- The Paranoia, and the Prophetic Genius of Philip K. Dick
- Did Islamic scientists discover evolutionary theory before Darwin?
- Apollo 11 Anniversary/July 19, 2009 Paracast
- Rectangular Texas UFO
- Louisiana Zombie Photo Viral Marketing
- The Year One Million and the Galactic Internet
- Bu$hco and Pooty-Poot, no longer "soul" brothers
advanced civilizations advanced technology AI aliens ancient advanced cultures conspiracy esoteric science Fortean studies global politics interstellar travel life NASA neocons NWO paranormal politics private space enterprises quantum physics research science science fiction secrets Singularity Space space exploration technology tin foil hat UFOs Universe war