Ol’ Dad is taking some vacation for the next week or two to entertain family and play grandpa for a while.
To entertain yourselves, here’s some oldies but goodies from NWO researcher Kent Daniel Bentkowsi’s The Kentroversy Tapes .
Kent passed away last year and his site isn’t maintained as far as I know, but his podcasts (most of them) are still available.
Kent studied the NWO and their ways for 27 years. I’m sure you’ll learn something!
The Billboard Liberation Front today announced a major new advertising improvement campaign executed on behalf of clients AT&T and the National Security Agency. Focusing on billboards in the San Francisco area, this improvement action is designed to promote and celebrate the innovative collaboration of these two global communications giants.
I wonder if AT&T splits the profits with the NSA?
The Round Files #004: The Phoenix Arrest of a Grey Alien, 1997
My name is David Henderson. From 1978 to 1998 I was a patrol officer for the Phoenix Metro Police Department. I was part of an incident that made it obvious to me our government is hiding the truth about UFOs and alien beings, and that really ticks me off.
On Thursday evening, March 13, 1997, the same night of the “Phoenix Lights” incident you’ve probably heard about, I was on patrol with my “partner” (whose name I’m withholding because he said he’d sue me if I didn’t, the little pansy). We’d been hearing some radio chatter about the UFO sightings, and I remember looking at my (so-called) “partner” and rolling my eyes.
At 2100 hours we picked up a call to respond to the home of Alberto Muñoz, a fellow policeman who was off duty at the time. The call was a B&E (breaking and entering), but Muñoz had been able to get the perp under restraint.
When we got in, we couldn’t believe what we saw. Muñoz had something that looked just like the little grey alien on the cover of that book Communion, hand- and leg-cuffed with tie straps and laying face down on the floor.
If there’s nothing worse than the NWO, it’s breaking and entering little grey thugs!
Daniel Brenton is co-author of Red Moon.
You may be aware of the disappearance of Steven Fossett in September of last year. Fossett held multiple world records in flight (among them, first circumnavigation of the globe in a balloon and an airplane, the speed record for an airship and the glider altitude record of 50,727 feet.) He took off on the morning of September 3, 2007 in a single engine trainer, reportedly to look for dry lake beds in Nevada on which to attempt land speed records. He did not file a flight plan.
When Fossett was not heard from for several hours (after the plane should have run out of fuel) a large search effort was engaged by the Civil Air Patrol and other organizations. As the search wore on and nothing was discovered, satellite imagery was used, which located previously unknown air crash sites, but no trace of Fossett was ever found. On November 27, Fossett’s wife asked to have her husband declared legally dead.
Now, someone calling himself “Simon” claims to be receiving emails from a friend of Fossett’s claiming that the famous explorer was searching for some sort of dimensional hole populated with aliens:
He told me that he had spotted a mysterious white light of circular shape on the ground during one of his reconnaissance flights around the neighborhood. He said he had never noticed that light before.He told me that he went back home without investigating but kept thinking about the light and where it could be coming from, since it was in a deserted region.He just went on and on with the light and I couldn’t even say one word. He said that he went back a few days later to investigate, but the light had somehow moved about a quarter mile up north. He landed.Almost as if the light had felt him approaching, it instantly moved to a nearby hill. He said he couldn’t believe what was happening in front of him and he tried to call home to tell Peggy. But his phone mysteriously had died.As he approached, he could see that the light was in fact a large “hole”, and there were several blue-ish humanoids moving inside. Nobody seemed to notice him as he walked closer, and he was beginning to see what was like a whole new society in there, half-underground, half-exposed to sun light, right there in the middle of the desert.
He’s chillin’ with the Blue Man Group!
Build me a pyramid:; Daniel Libeskind and the oligarchitects
Architects have had a long and not terribly complex relationship with power. They like it. A bit of dictatorship always helps with the planning permission. It’s a professional hazard these days that most of the world’s money, ergo power, ergo egos, ergo construction business, is to be found in spots with a somewhat challenging relationship with polling booths and political transparency – Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai, Florida – spawning a new trend – oligarchitecture, they call it, though it’s arbitrarily applied to anyone from Russian oil magnates to over-decisive clients in Nuneaton. Let’s just say that most aren’t on Amnesty International’s Christmas card list.
Herman Sorgel tried to get his Atlantropa Project funded by the Nazis, but he flew too close to the flame….
Professional hazard indeed!
I realize many bloggers and writers are currently expressing their wishes for the new year, most of whom are more articulate and experienced than I am. I can’t resist running my visual “mouth” despite those facts. My message is a work in progress and a constantly evolving creature. In spite of being a relative new-comer to the communication media, I believe that my brand of insanity has survived the past year largely intact (with some changes). So with great optimism (or restrained pessimism) I’m going to list the possible changes and ideas I might experiment with this New Year:
- Another format change. One of my original goals when I was persuaded to start this venture was to eventually start an e-zine. That is still a goal. The market for e-zines has grown exponentially this decade, but the attrition rate is high. Finding a subject format that is personally satisfying with a target audience is proving to be very difficult. As most of my readers know, I started out with a political focus tinged with tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Now my focus is more Fortean, questioning both orthodox science and religion. Politics is usually dealt with once weekly, but I treat “left” and “right” as I do science and religion. The old paradigms no longer exist. But as I have noticed, alot of the blogosphere still cling blindly to the old way. I am reminded of one of my old college professor’s messages; “The only people who like change are babies with messy diapers.”
- Enforcement of the “keep it clean” rule. For the most part, discourse here has been adult with logical arguments for and against a certain topic. But a few times things have gotten out of hand when it came to religion and science and partisan politics. I don’t have trouble with trolls here, but the fights were between individuals I consider friends. I try not to be a “censor” because I accuse the government of that. But these fights go off topic and get personal. I will no longer tolerate it. Most of my readers and commenters have their own blogs. If anyone feels the need to call someone stupid, blind, foolish, backward or whatever epithet comes to mind, take it to your own blog if you have one, or to the person’s blog if they have one. If nobody has a blog, email insults to each other. Any arguments that get off topic or insulting will be removed. If it doesn’t stop when I ask, I will ban the individual(s) for a period of five days. The one warning is the only warning. If I get accused of censorship, so be it. I don’t ask for much, but this will be enforced.
- Original writing. I might try my hand at writing fiction after a hiatus of thirty years. Be forewarned on this too, it will likely be science-fiction and Star Trek fan fiction at that. I will try to make it readable. Also I’m looking for anyone who wants to post any science-fiction stories they might have. Of course this is on a voluntary basis. I will also ask for established authors to post here. This works toward my goal of taking the blog to e-zine level possibly.
- Advertising banners. Possible experiment. I’m not schooled in this aspect of Internet enterprise. Any suggestions?
- Ideas. Any ideas that are within the stated goals here will be given due consideration as impartially as I can.
- Changes. Any of the above are subject to change by the site owner, me. Due to my chronic medical conditions, anything could happen, even fatally. So if there’s any postings that have a long interval, like over a month without word from me, it’s likely I don’t exist in this dimension anymore. Other than that, shit happens!
Those are my hopes and rules guys. Let’s continue to fight the good fight and make a difference using this blogosphere tool. A paradigm shift is coming, I feel it!
Who can resist the cheesy 1980 version of Flash Gordon?
Especially with Queen providing the sound track and those classic Freddy Mercury vocals!
AC/DC – TNT – 1978
Judas Priest – Green Manalishi – 2006 VH1 Rock Honors
Yeah, I know. Rockers in walkers. Still cool though.
Enjoy. I did.
Cream Reunion – White Room – May 3, 2005
Led Zeppelin Reunion – Kashmir – December 10, 2007
Van Halen Reunion – Runnin’ With The Devil – October 10, 2007
Just some links to a couple of blogs I like to haunt. Random acts of weirdness to be sure and brain food also. Enjoy.
Mac Tonnie’s Posthuman Blues I try not to miss. I check it out daily. Good weirdness there.
My buddy Quasar9 has been a frequent visitor here and his blog I consider a refuge from the insanity I spew here. An oasis of beauty it is.
I’ll be gone most of the day, family business. Talk and post what you want, but you know my main rule; “Keep it clean”.
One regular poster (Mirth) mentioned recipes. If you come by Mirthy, or D-Day, share some good recipes. Or talk about the stupid Sunday Talking D.C. Beltway Bobble-heads if they say anything useful.
Have at it.