As the time ticks down to the end of one of America’s most reviled regimes, (Carter’s Administration is thrown in with this bunch, but I can’t see why when compared to Bu$hco’s) , the US is ready to inaugurate its first African-American President, a true novelty given the nation’s history, but probably inevitable none-the-less.
History is my profession (more like a hobby) by training, so I’m interested in the symbolism that pervades the incoming Obama Administration and how it might relate to future of the US.
Symbolism? What? How could the future President Obama be related to esoteric symbolism in any way, much less the relationship thereof?
According to Chris Knowles of The Secret Sun , Obama’s “election” might actually have been preordained as a reincarnation of the “Osiris Cult” and is full of Masonic “Phoenix Rising” symbolism.
Crazy? Maybe. Knowles isn’t the only one to point out the obvious. Check this out at Red Ice Creations. Change? The Velvet Glove instead of The Mailed Fist maybe.
Not to mention the Inauguration is taking place after The Martyred Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s nationally recognised birthday. Osiris/Christ Resurrection and Phoenix Rising symbolism here folks? Sweet syncronicity!
Even if one doesn’t believe in esoteric relationships, syncronicity and symbolism, it doesn’t matter one bit if you’re just one of the masses.
Because the people who are actually pulling the strings of finance, politics, religious institutions and yes, science, surely do!
- Remembering Steve Ostro ( Eulogy by Larry Klaes about Ostro, a pioneer in dangerous Near Earth Objects research )
- Interstellar Missions from the Livingroom ( Actually, not a new idea. Microsoft and the Google-Plex are planning virtual tours of the Cosmos right this moment! )
- The ‘Why’ of Interstellar Flight ( Reasons why “Mohammet” must go to the mountain )
- Speculations of the Beaming of Spacecraft, Transports, Human and ETI Bodies ( I love Jim’s imagination, but he seriously should consider hiring a good editor! LOL! )
- The Potential of The Re-emergence of a Particle Zoo ( Again…Jim…editor! )
- Top 5 Bets for ET life in the Solar System
- New light on Mars methane mystery
- Basalt rock wall found in ocean near Taiwan
- 650 million years in 1 minute, 20 seconds
- Mac’s “work in progress”
- “Allure of oblivion” ( WMD showcase )
- “Sun of Suns” ( First Three Chapters )
Peter Watts: “Starfish” ( If you want your science fiction straight up and in your face, with no mixers, ice or water, anything by Watts is good shit )
Project Gutenberg Classic: Murray Leinster ( William Fitzgerald Jenkins ): “The Machine That Saved the World” ( 1957 )
( Hat tips to The Daily Grail and The Anomalist for the above )
Stars Bring Glitz To Washington ( Obama Inauguration )
( Hat tip to Red Ice Creations )
- Celebrities Pledge Cult-Like “Service” To Obama Government
- The New Gaza
- US Funding ‘Velvet Revolution’ In Iran
- Obama’s Inauguration Partially Funded By Bailed-Out Wall Street Execs
- More Americans Joining Military as Jobs Dwindle
- 44% Say Global Warming Due To Planetary Trends, Not People
- Judge Rules Against NAFTA Superhighway Protest
- Israel’s Dirty Little Secret
- 2009: Expect China To Flex Muscles
- Justin Raimondo: “False Dawn”
- Obama Promises to Seek New Way Forward With Muslims
- Officials: Iraq on Obama’s day-one agenda
- MSNBC’s Matthews didn’t like crowd singing the “Good-bye Song” to Bu$hco
- Obama’s First Order: Review Bu$hco’s Regulations
- New White House Slams Bu$hco
- Last Israeli troops leave Gaza